We commissioned a Public Policy Polling poll this weekend to look at a handful of questions related to New Mexico and national politics.
The poll surveyed 802 likely New Mexico voters from May 13 to May 15. The topline results have a +/- 3.5 percent margin of error.
We’ve released some results throughout the week already:
- Clinton leads in NM in three-way race
- Clinton, Trump have high negatives among likely New Mexico voters
- Martinez approval rating below 50 percent
- Balderas, Berry lead 2018 gubernatorial contenders
- Toulouse Oliver leads Espinoza in Secretary of State race
Our news partners at ABQ Free Press also received the results, which should appear in the May 18 edition of the paper, which hits the streets in the afternoon.
We also promised that we would release the full crosstabs later in the week; it is now later in the week. The crosstabs are available below.
They include breakdowns on each question by race, age, party and more.
Public Policy Polling conducted the poll based on questions submitted by NM Political Report. The pollster does conduct polls for Democratic campaigns, though no campaign or other group outside of NM Political Report had input on the poll’s questions.