We commissioned a poll from Public Policy Polling this week to answer some questions we—and apparently many others—had been wondering about.
We wrote about each of the questions we commission from the company throughout the week; but there still is a lot of information to dig into, so we decided to release the full toplines and crosstabs as well for readers to dig through.
Here are the previous posts on the poll, and the full results are available at the bottom of this post.
- Poll: NM voters support bringing back the death penalty
- Poll: Clinton leads Trump in NM, Toulouse Oliver leads SOS race
- Martinez approval rating hits new low
- Poll: Here’s how voters want lawmakers to fix the budget deficit
- FiveThirtyEight looks at NM Political Report’s poll
The pollster surveyed 80 percent of respondents by landline phone and 20 percent via internet panels, aimed a cell phone-only voters.
Public Policy Polling conducted the poll based on questions submitted by NM Political Report. The pollster does conduct polls for Democratic campaigns, though no campaign or other group outside NM Political Report had input on this poll’s contents.